martes, 8 de junio de 2010

Reflection of all year

During the course, we have done a lot of activities in English. Some of them we had done before and others were new.
I think I have improved since Semptember, especially when I was writing composition. Before I didn't use the conenectors and now I used them a lot more, Sometimes I looked up words on the translator I have also learnt to order the sentences correctly.
The activities that have best shown my level of English are the blogs and the listening, but most of all the blog, Because I looked for information. In general I think everything has een useful , but some more than others.
I enfaged the language class room, because I could watch films and I could listen to the listenings with a friend, which is more enjoyable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario