lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

Oral presentation

My oral presentation was regular.

In my oral presentation I'm looked at teh teacher and the time. Sometimes looked at nates vecause i couldn't remember the order.

I hold the attention of the audience because sometimes it was interesting for me, but not when they spoke about computers proframes.

I had organized my idas in order of importance, but i couldn't usually remember.

I used discorse nauters made my ideas clearer with dots and I made coclusions.

My introduction was very longer but I was nervious and I couldn't rememver in the class, my information was general and clear.

I didn't show examples in my oral presention.

My information was based on recul facts.

In my opinion my grammar is simple and correct and it wasn't very varied.

In my oral presention I didn't use remember linkers and pused fillers

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario