viernes, 5 de marzo de 2010

Film

I think the film of harry potter " the fpilosopher's stone" es very good because there are many special effects and many struggles where good wins over evil.
The part of the film I like best was when harry was fighting Voldemort for the stone and won and voldemort harry had " died".
It's the best movie of harry potter that I have seen, when I began to watch the harry potter movie it made agreat impact onme because they are children who have these adventures. Although the film is not as good as the book in the movie there is a lot of data that the book provides but it also supplies us with a fantastic film. For me it is the best fantasy movie that I know comparable to I wilight.
The story takes place in a school where there are many magicians( all children under the teachers)
Harry potter is well known his parents and because he survived the evil voldemort when he was small and he is a hero for this parents saved his life.
This is important for me vecause when I began to watch it I was about 9 years old every child of this afe wants to have powers and to perform magic.
Although when I was young it fascinated me over the yers i no longer like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario