domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

Internet

Internetis the most important technology nowadays, becasuse we can communicate with a lot of people around the would.
With internet we can look for information about a lot of subjects and help ourselives a lot.
On Internet we can find a lot of chats,where are can speak to a lot of people free, in different contries.
Nowadays everybody uses internet, the company has pages where they give informated about this company, So it is free advertising. But, also the people can have pages where they contact with friends, take photos, videos and a lot of writing.
I personal use the internet everday because I can speak with a lot of people that I can't often see. For exemple: my brother.
Also, I have a pages where I take videos photos and a lot of writings
For exemple. Facebook and fotolog.
Sometimes I listen to the music on an page internet that is called youtube. In youtube we can see pariculary videos and particulary video clips of music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario