martes, 8 de junio de 2010

Valoration

Onu This presentation I made , but I will do my part on the valoration.In my presentation I used a power point with some images and with short sentences, and sometimes with words.I used resources relevant and photo focusing on the topic.The PowerPoint gave me a lot of support and helped me a lot.The timing in my presentation  was 4 minutes.This time I was very nervous, and I looked at my paper or at the power point, so I didn’t watch the audience very much. As in the power point, the important things were written.I sometimes gestured my hands. The ideas were in the order that I chose, because I spoke about a organization and information about the customs.I made the speech I without pausing. The information in my presentation in part I took from the internet.My presentation was about Onu, and the people who listened to me didn’t know the important things about this organization.I think that I used a correct grammar and a good vocabulary, my pronuntation was wrong, but in this presentation.I used a correct pronuntiation.I think that I will get a 5,5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario