lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

News

This article is very important because it speaks about the life of pep Guardiola. Guardiola is the best trainer in the world at the moment , he won six titles in one year.
Guardiola started training Barcelona B in 2007, but the following year, he began training the first team in Barcelona.
It is important for me because I like football and I am always well informed about everything.
Moreover when I was a child I liked watching pep guardiola on tv and when he began to brain barcelona. I was very happy this article affects me because I like Real Madrid and I don't like barça to have a great trainer.
I would like Pep guardiola to be the trainer of the Real Madrid.
It affects me because every likes football and they always argue about this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario